How do I apply for Mr. India? Become Mr. India
Mr. India – Eligibility Criteria & How to become Mr India?
- Age – 18 to 25 yrs of age
- Height – 5’7 and above
- Marital Status – Unmarried / Not Engaged
- Nationality – Indian also need to have a valid Passport
- Be super-confident of yourself. Speak well and pronounce the words properly. English is not a must you can speak in Hindi as well
- Maintain good hygiene. (No stink or body odour please!).
- Get a good hairstyle. Try and experiment with your hair with the help of a good hair expert. Sometimes another style might suite as more directed by a good stylist
- Get in shape. have a better-ripped body with six-packs. Get to your nearest gym, hire a good gym trainer on how to develop a good body.
- Dress well. Whenever stepping out of your house, try to look good and don’t overdo. You should not think of dressing well only for the occasion. Make it a habit 🙂
Note: Do not pay money to fake pageants which claim to be Mr. India Pageant.
Mr India Kaise Bane ?
live chat Prathamesh Maulingkar Winner Mr India & Mr Supranational world . In this Modeling 2020 tips celebrity fashion photographer Praveen Bhat talks to Prathamesh on how to crack mr india auditions . how to apply for mr India .